“While the operating environment around us changed dramatically due to the pandemic, our commitment to move our business and the fashion industry toward a more innovative and responsible future remained steadfast,” said
PVH is committed to continue driving meaningful and impactful change within the organization and across the apparel industry as part of the company’s purpose to drive fashion forward for good.
"We’re excited for the hard work ahead because much more progress is needed to achieve our Forward Fashion ambitions. We understand and recognize our responsibility to make a positive impact for both our stakeholders and our industry,” said Rick Relinger,
This year’s report chronicles notable progress against PVH’s Forward Fashion commitments and also displays improvements on how and what the company reported.
PVH increased its delivery of sustainable products to consumers
Globally, increased by 50% the number of
Calvin Kleinproducts that used sustainable materials as compared to 2020.
TOMMY HILFIGERcollections included products incorporating sustainably-sourced materials, including recycled and organic materials.
- One-third of the consumer packaging for products was manufactured using recycled materials, up from 0% in 2019.
PVH advanced climate action and human rights across the value chain
- For the first time, the majority of energy consumption came from the use and support of renewable sources.
- Became a founding member of the International Accord for Health and Safety in the Textile and Garment Industry.
Collaborated with fashion industry peers to launch
The Resilience Fund for Womenin Global Value Chains and the Power of Nutrition; expanded existing career advancement programs to support the women who make up the majority of PVH’s supply chain workforce.
- Exceeded target to support 135,000 individuals worldwide through education services, resources and trainings.
Partnered with the
Apparel Impact Instituteto implement a new Carbon Leadership Program to tackle supply chain emissions using a standardized industry approach.
PVH increased transparency to stakeholders
- Reported quantitative progress toward PVH’s Forward Fashion targets for the first time and included new Governance and Data Appendix sections.
- Shared the results of a new materiality assessment that identified the issues a range of stakeholders view as being of greatest importance to PVH and its business.
Click here to read the full report.
PVH is the growth platform for